Tottenham vs Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
146c0c4754aecd.png
146c0c4b23e27f.png

---------------------------------------------
Please use this thread for all discussion on this forthcoming fixture.
vBookie Event.
---------------------------------------------

4-5-1 please

..............howard
hibbert yobo lescott valente
.......carsley...neville
arteta.....pienaar..der meyde
.............johnson

spurs without their usual defenders, and lacking the players that have real pace, its ours for the taking.

Same team I'm expecting, I'd love to see pienaar and jagielka start but thats not the moyes way, I think he will slowly ease them in.

Same XI but I want to see -

Howard

Jagielka - Yobo - Lescott - Valente

Neville - Carsley - Arteta - Pienaar

AJ - Anichebe

Not gonna happen though :p

I absolutely hate playing 1 up front

so anything besides that and I'll be happy.... oh and an Everton win

moyes is going to play a 4-4-2 formation, after saying he will be playing anichebe, and i highly doubt that he wont play johnson, so its gona be the same team as wigan imo, maybe jagielka in the team...

and rob, why Valente in the team?!?!

Looking at 1-1. Their highly regarded strike force to be negated by our highly rated defense. But there could be a momentary lapse of reason on both sides. Chalk that up to Pink Floyd.

Hoping Fernandes will play against Reading if all goes well.;)

im going to go for a 2-2 draw, similar to chelsea, tottenham will attack leaving the defence further up the pitch, we will get them on the counter attack :). Arteta PK and Johnson to score :)

moyes is going to play a 4-4-2 formation, after saying he will be playing anichebe, and i highly doubt that he wont play johnson, so its gona be the same team as wigan imo, maybe jagielka in the team...

and rob, why Valente in the team?!?!

I still think he is good enough and there is going to come a time where baines will be in the team and joleon will have to go back to CB so, might as well get used to it now.

unchanged team from saturday. i predict 1-1.

spurs fans are pulling their hair out over their midfield. funny because i thought that was where they had most cover? i guess they must all be injured.

without some of the new additions (and rumoured new additions) in the lineup, im a bit nervous about this one. if they play as they did on saturday, it could be an ugly result but i think that had more to do with first-game issues than anything else. ill be an optimist today, guardedly, and say 1-1. a point on the road and 4 through 2 games is fine by me.

screw it, 2-1 blues...arteta on a late penalty!

Status
Not open for further replies.