Match Thread Tottenham vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think it matters who the manager is, nobody could teach this load of wasters how to play football. I am sure we now all know why Van De Beek couldn't get in the United side and I for one do not expect him to be here next season along with a few others.
I totally agree with you mate and I don't blame the manager for a bad result the quality of everton players is crap, no chemistry, no passion

Worst performance at a game I’ve been to for a while, if anyone offers 50+ for richarlison he has to go whenever he lost the ball he just stopped,
very little effort by anyone out there last night, biggest cheers from the Everton supporters was when it was announced Keane was being subbed for the second half

12 hour round trip for no effort at all,

Worst performance at a game I’ve been to for a while, if anyone offers 50+ for richarlison he has to go whenever he lost the ball he just stopped,
very little effort by anyone out there last night, biggest cheers from the Everton supporters was when it was announced Keane was being subbed for the second half

12 hour round trip for no effort at all,
Fair play to you and all our heroic away supporters.

They’ll all be forgiven next decent game they have at Goodison park. They’ve conned them fanbase so many times and the same lot fall for it every time.
Doing some catch-up to get a 'feel' of the general attitude.

I am one of the 'same lot', and I am one of many many fans who doesn't fall for it. If, as you say, they have a decent game, then I will show appreciation. That is not 'falling for it', it is a case of being encouraging. You know, to attempt the team to know we are all together to try and get out of this sodding draining situation. It's called standing up and being counted.

I am 75 years old, disabled, an ex-pat who has a ten hour round trip to get to Goodison, someone who will shout and cheer for the team, and one who does not accept defeat until there is no alternative. I do not pretend I am any better a Blue than anybody else, but I find your remark highly offensive to intimate that the vocal encouragement given to the team by the likes of me to be one of stupidity.
Perhaps you are the correct one, so maybe for the next game I will not cheer, or better still, perhaps I will sit behind my keyboard and slate the fans who do cheer.

I totally agree with you mate and I don't blame the manager for a bad result the quality of everton players is crap, no chemistry, no passion
let's see if Lampard has the nous and courage to dump these players. Some of them have now been giving this type of performance now under 4-5 managers. Time they were shipped out. Let Lampard build his own team.
Our next two matches are .....Wolves in the league. Palace in the cup. We start with Coleman Holgate and Keane, then we are conceding goals. And as our forwards are not scoring , we are losing those two matches. We are in trouble.
And the problem is that the likes of Patterson.....Branthwaite.....Onyango.....Dobbin .....don't seem to be trusted.
They couldn't have been much worse last night.
Lampard needs to ship our deadwood out. The whole lot. We all know who the are. Or they will drag him and the club down to the championship.
And I wouldn't even trust our defence to keep a clean sheet in that division.
Sorry for the rant.

I would like to see a hatful of familiar names head west. Richarlison, DCL, Gomes, Iwobi, Mina, the list goes on. I feel people have invested a lot of effort in these guys for little return apart from the occasional grandstand performance at Goodison.

Wouldn't it be refreshing to have a team of new guys keen as mustard, featuring Gordon, Godfrey and Dobbin to name three?

Desperately need a sports psychologist to rebuild these snowflakes broken brains - they are beaten as soon as the slightest little thing goes pearshaped.

Should spend a fortune on the best available.
Totally agree and can heartily recommend the guy Bodø/Glimt hired a few years ago. He's had a massive impact on the team and now they're not only punching above their weight in Norway but also in Europe while producing, selling and replacing sellers without much impact on continuity. The players love him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.