• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon he’ll go for this today taking pre-season into account;

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Digne
Doucoure Allan Sigurdsson
Walcott DCL Rich

Given our abysmal record there I’d be happy with a point and a good performance where our midfield doesn’t get totally overrun. We’ll have to sit a bit deeper and break given the lack of pace at the back.
I can see that team. Walcott loves to score against Spurs, bring James on with 20-30 Minutes to go

Cant remember us winning in 2008, but I recall beating them in 2006 after Andy Johnson's goal.

Tough game and there are many question marks around both teams.

Winning would be brilliant but I'd settle for a boring draw.

Excited to see the profs team selection today - don't think I've ever said or felt that since he joined us. This is the start of Carlo's Everton and I am really looking forward to what we do on the pitch!

Allan and Hamez looked fit enough in training to me to start ( not hard as they were running rings around siggy and Tom!) - the Duke I assume has looked after himself so I'd throw them all in, but it's bloody luvly to have options off the bench if they don't start - UTFT! Gerrin to them early on Blues!

The key today will be the defences in my opinion, not necessarily the midfields. Both teams have goalscorers, it's how the defenders will cope with them that'll be the main factor in the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.