• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon he’ll go for this today taking pre-season into account;

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Digne
Doucoure Allan Sigurdsson
Walcott DCL Rich

Given our abysmal record there I’d be happy with a point and a good performance where our midfield doesn’t get totally overrun. We’ll have to sit a bit deeper and break given the lack of pace at the back.

Last edited:
Agree with most of that.

I found myself enjoying Mourinho much more than before I watched it. I especially loves that he tells people on telly saying things he doesn't like to "feck off" and turns it off by hand. Because I do the same.

Last edited:

Spot on mate, too many think we will somehow instantly integrate the new players into our system and start blowing teams away. I hope to see an Improvement in play, with the odd flash of genius, better commitment and better entertainment

Exactly. Want to get to that point of teams worrying about playing us, for us not to roll over, be hard to beat.

I found myself enjoying Mourinho much more than before I watched it. I especially loves that he tells people saying things he doesn't like to "feck off" and turns it off by hand. Because I do the same.

I've not yet watched any but when I do, unless he has said he's gonna give every season ticket holder a £50 note, I'm still not sure I could start to like the man?

FB_IMG_1599986361476.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.