Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm excited about Everton this season, I enjoyed the Spurs game. Allan and Doucoure added bite and energy to a previously uninspired central midfield. Will Doucoure be given licence to smash teams on the break ? As he seemed more defensive than at Watford last season. I really love Doucoure.

Amazing, we all love the Rodriguez performance, blown away by his skill, spreading the ball around, composure, touch, vision etc...
Yet he's 3rd in the thread poll. How good this midfield was :)

Hola a todos¡¡¡¡¡ feliz de pertenecer ahora a este foro :RE vamos a hacer fuerza para estar en lo más alto de la tabla mientras llega el partido con Liverpool, así que a sacar los 9 puntos siguientes.... :borracho:
Roughly translated says... Hello everyone Happy to belong now to this forum :RE we will make strength to be at the top of the table while the match with Liverpool arrives, so to get the following 9 points.... :drunk:

[QUOTE = "AndyC, publicación: 8097115, miembro: 26535"]
Aproximadamente traducido dice ... Hola a todos Feliz de pertenecer ahora a este foro: RE haremos fuerzas para estar en lo más alto de la tabla mientras llega el partido con el Liverpool, así que para conseguir los siguientes 9 puntos .... :borracho:
[/ CITAR]

Excelente moderador eres hermano, gracias por la traducción.

[QUOTE = "AndyC, publicación: 8097115, miembro: 26535"]
Aproximadamente traducido dice ... Hola a todos Feliz de pertenecer ahora a este foro: RE haremos fuerzas para estar en lo más alto de la tabla mientras llega el partido con el Liverpool, así que para conseguir los siguientes 9 puntos .... :borracho:
[/ CITAR]

Excelente moderador eres hermano, gracias por la traducción.
Roughly translated says... Excellent moderator you are brother, thank you for the translation.
To which I reply... you're too kind my friend
A lo que respondo... eres demasiado amable mi amigo

Amazing, we all love the Rodriguez performance, blown away by his skill, spreading the ball around, composure, touch, vision etc...
Yet he's 3rd in the thread poll. How good this midfield was :)
Only Keane, Mina, Coleman and Gomes you couldn’t make a strong case for MOTM

And did I make ANY predictions?
I was also vocal before our 6-2 win at Goodison but I didn't make any comment after the game.
You deffo look like a team in decline. You had your Zenith in the CL final against the orc’s but you bottled it and put in what can only be described as the worst performance by any team ever in a CL final.

Your European campaign was dismal and saw you mauled by Leipzig with Mourinho crying like a lil bish that he had no strikers. Well Covid arrived and Kane came back but you still failed to secure a European place in what was a drab end to a drab season.

And yes Mourinho was at it again, blaming everyone but himself.

Watching the game on Sunday showed me that you look like a bang average team filled with a number of over-hyped chods, led by a manager who clearly has lost the plot and continues to blame everyone around him but himself.

I don’t see your season going well at all, in fact I predict mid-table misery for you this time. However this kind of form sits well with your club song which funnily enough sounds exactly like a funeral dirge.

#mamba out

Only Keane, Mina, Coleman and Gomes you couldn’t make a strong case for MOTM
Mind you, you say that about three of our defenders, but a clean sheet and Kane barely touching the ball, can't all have been Dignes defending can it? ...
Nah your right... Twas Allan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.