Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it. We got stuffed away at Fulham and drew with palace yet are confident on beating spurs.

It's not the fact that you are confident of winning (which seems likely) it is the confidence that you will hammer us that I find interesting.

Most of our losses at home have been by one goal. There may have been two (?) That were by 2 goals.

We played Bournemouth away with 9 men for 45-50 mins and lost 1-0 to a last minute goal.

Thanks for the good wishes regarding the CL. I wouldn't say I am over confident but I am hopeful of the right result.
You really don't get the scouse sense of sarcasm do you?
It's like Derby day, we may brag about how confident we are and how we're going to smash you but the reality is we don't know which everto will turn up.
There are a lot of factors in our favour right now which gives us genuine reason to be positive, but we all said that about the Fulham and palace games...

Spuds assured of CL now, will be tired after pulling tripe out in Dam. 3-1 Ev, Bernard first scorer.

1_JS167385560.jpg

I tried so hard, and got so far
But, in the end, it doesn't even matter
I had to fall, to lose it all
But, in the end, it doesn't even matter

Hello friends, Romans, Kopites and blue fans all around the world, lets get readddddddddddddddddddy to rumble. Our 7th place fate will probably be decided before the ink is dry on this match preview. But lets not concern ourselves with such things.

Our first visit to the New White Hart Lane, a lesson to all sponsors there, make sure you buy the naming rights before the stadium is built you clowns. A Spurs side who only a few weeks ago had the title in their hands and who are currently struggling to keep a CL place is the side we face. Interestingly today was their 13th league defeat, 1 less than us, fine margins indeed.

Newcastle and Fulham aside, of course, we are in very fine form and we will face a vastly different Spurs side to the 1 that ripped us apart at Goodison. Hopefully Rico only had a minor knock last time out and he will be fit for this, other than that, the only decision will be do you reward Morgan for his fine form or showcase Andres talents for the world to see!

Goats 11 to start :

Pickster
Coledangle - ZOOOMS - Kegs - ILoveLuca
Gans - Gomo
Rico - Viking - Berns
BigDominator
I just want to thank you all for reading and putting up with my tacky banter free previews for the full season and hope that at the very least the pictures have given you joy. xxx
you've been sex all season. Good on yer, mate.

Ahhhh, Tottenham, the place of my birth, until my dad and grandad made sure I became a bitter blue for my whole 51 years so far...... Apparently my dad used to go and watch Spurs play in the 60's before I was born, he was working in London as a chef and they were playing the kind of football associated with Everton at the time.
Been past the new stadium but not been in, I am hoping we improve our away form and a nice 0-2 win for me will help placate the jibes by spuds all over work and in my 5 a side league.

silvas men turn on the style and redress the home hammering by losing 7-2 this time round !!

lol

Spurs have been awful lately, so obvoiusly when they play us they will return to form and put in an all time club performance.

This is an absolute nothing game why not give a couple of kids a game, or at least a run out from the bench.
We still need to finish strong and enter the summer with optimism. Results lately have most likely been enough for that but I still hope that we take this game very serious. Plus I don't want to finish behind Brenda or Troy Deeney

Status
Not open for further replies.