Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This season has been promising. We have a platform to build on. We are a bit further down the road to recovery than we were but generally we need to continue in doing what we have been doing. Sell off more of the chaff, bring in quality to bolster the first team and continue to give Unsworth young talent to development.
Roll on next season.

It is when he brings others into play and gels with Digne who provides assists and goals. Bernard is an unselfish player that brings us forward.
He can still do those things and score goals and create chances. They aren't mutually exclusive. And there are certainly other wingers out there who can do those things if Bernard doesn't figure it out.

A top striker is a must, if we had got Batshuayi in January I think we would have got 7th, January we should have got a striker.

spurs have to play a qualifier to get into champs league now

hopefully the incentive of winning the champions league and getting into the group stages is enough for them to smash liverpool

...believe me, they won’t need any more incentive. My fear is they freeze on the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.