Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched us draw 2 2 with tottenham on a Malaysian stream with Malaysian commentary so couldn't hear how other games were going, suppose I'll check the other scores now.....aw rs didn't win the league, what a shame hee hee

Feels like we've been saying it for about three years but this summer is massive. We've got Gomes and Zouma to sort out and really should be looking to bring in another forward.

Today was a decent end to a season that threatened to be a disaster at times. Hopefully we take our recent form in to next season and have a good go and qualifying for Europe. Squad depth is going to be important.

Good away point, they only had 3 shots on target in 11 attempts, we registered 9 on target from 17 attempts. Which side looked like it was playing a CL league final in 2 weeks? I agree Europe would have been nice but ce la vie.........

Its obvious I wasnt Marco Silvas biggest fan, when we were in our bad run he looked bereft of ideas, it took him a while but he changed our style of play slightly and it got us results. The last 10 games or so have been encouraging and I look forward to next season with MS in charge, this close season will be big in terms of shaping our squad.

Well done Marco for proving me wrong and a lot of others wrong, next step is the biggest but as a united club we can achieve it...... Now what are we gonna do for 2 1/2 months till the new season starts.

Should have won that just undone by a good free kick.

Lot's of positives from this season, no doubt we're headed in the right direction in my mind.

Sign Gomes, ZOuma will be difficult but throw money at Chelsea if need be.

Get a new striker, another midfielder and another winger and I think that's an excellent window.

Status
Not open for further replies.