Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just about to say I'll be watching City instead. lol Hope to see them go two up first half so I can watch 30 minutes of our second half before cracking open a beer for their final 10 mins and then the title celebrations.

To be honest I'll try to claim I don't care, and just want city to win. But I'll end up watching us too. Once the game starts I'll find my interest again.

Get on the happy juice.

A Spurs loss will fuel the kopite sense on entitlement and it will make the Van Dijk last minute own goal all the sweeter.

I badly need a lemsip. That's kinda like juice? I've sent my women the shop for it.

Still on cloud nine after Wednesday (and still have a bit of a hangover) so I thought I would be nice and repost this (which I posted this in the stadium thread a couple of weeks ago.)
So in case some of you coming down to NWHL tomorrow missed it here it is (but before reading it, you have to promise that Everton players don't go in to hard on ours and if you do then you can have a 1-0 win (which means another team will have to win 7-0 to get 4th place off of us.)

In only about 10 days until some of you will be rocking down to our new stadium for the first time so a tip or two for you.

1) At the old Spurs stadium you used to enter the stadium in the SOUTH WEST corner, now you enter in the NORTH EAST corner and unlike before, you are all now on the lower tier only.

2) I spoke to a couple of Huddersfield supporters after one home game, their major gripe was that there wasn't a lot of room on the concourse but they didn't know or see that there is an extra area/balcony upstairs for visiting fans to use.

3) The sausage rolls are very very nice (not particularly cheap at £3.50 but much better than the pies IMO) but more importantly the Beavertown Neck Oil is a lovely beer for a fiver (and a pint of Amstel only four quid.)

4) INSIDE THE STADIUM IT IS 100% CASHLESS.

5) No street car parking anywhere near the stadium and the cheapest car parking I have seen nearby is a costly £20.

6) Totnam have newly employed 100's of local people and they all seem to be VERY new to this "Customer Service" work that they now have (that seemed nicer than writing "Nice but Dim.")

7) If you wonder why there is always someone walking around with a mop and bucket, push up the disc at the bottom of your pint lol.

8) Expect quite a long wait if you use the two local stations after the game.
EDIT; this is now probably not gonna be the case after Wednesday.

I look forward to your good or bad honest thoughts about the place.

I'm looking into the void of a footballess summer and feel sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.