Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird as it sounds given their exploits midweek, I don't think Spurs are much better than average at the moment. They are miles from the side that beat us 6-2 (as are we from the one that lost). The vibe I was getting from them midweek was that taking part in the final is as good as winning it.. Watched them against Bournemouth and they were just OK even with 11. That said, some marginal players will be very keen to make an impression and I think we'll miss DCL and Richarlison badly. So I reckon we're looking at a draw.

@Yid4life 2 things.

1. Noticed your man Poch making some "back me or im off noises", you surely agree with what hes saying?
2. What side do you think your gonna play?

He is saying he has taken the team as far as he can within the current constraints. Can't argue with that. He is obviously putting pressure on Levy to loosen the purse strings. Which I think he will ....to a degree.

As I mentioned prior, the side will be whatever 11 players are fit to lace up boots.

We have 4 definitely out and another 4 likely to be out. And I'm sure a few others will be rested.

So a makeshift team of a few first 11, a few squad players and some youth.

He is saying he has taken the team as far as he can within the current constraints. Can't argue with that. He is obviously putting pressure on Levy to loosen the purse strings. Which I think he will ....to a degree.

As I mentioned prior, the side will be whatever 11 players are fit to lace up boots.

We have 4 definitely out and another 4 likely to be out. And I'm sure a few others will be rested.

...phew!!! Thinking solely about the game that matters of course. COYS.

Yes please!

Status
Not open for further replies.