Top 4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for our postponed game with Villa to be rescheduled, we’ve got 4 games this month and 5 May, don’t see why it hasn’t been done already as both teams are out the cups.

I think it will be between the Arsenal and home game against Villa. The midweek after is also available so it looks like there could be a double header. The Cazoo Championship!

Edit: I've just checked fixtures for Premier League and Villa are playing City that first midweek between Arsenal game so I would say its 95% nailed on to be between the home game and the West Ham game.

I think it will be between the Arsenal and home game against Villa. The midweek after is also available so it looks like there could be a double header. The Cazoo Championship!

makes sense, the home game could shift to the Monday to space them out a bit

makes sense, the home game could shift to the Monday to space them out a bit

If we move the Home game forward to the Friday and the West Ham game back to the Monday if they played it on the Wednesday it would be well spaced out. However I suspect they won't help us like this so hopefully it will suit the TV companies to do this.

I'm having a mare. Midweek before Arsenal game is still available as Villa play City the previous midweek so still 2 possible options. Either way its going to be a season defining double header we need 4 points minimum but probably 6 if we want to qualify for Champions League.

I'm having a mare. Midweek before Arsenal game is still available as Villa play City the previous midweek so still 2 possible options. Either way its going to be a season defining double header we need 4 points minimum but probably 6 if we want to qualify for Champions League.
) yer we have Arsenal Friday 23rd and currently Villa at home Sat 1st May and West Ham on Sat 8th, Wed 28th would work if we shift the home game to Monday 2nd, the CL QF’s are on the 3rd and 4 th so no clashes with them this way.

Get top 10 and hope Liverpool don’t win the CL. That’s the extent of our season now. Well done to a terrible group of players.

Top 4 is gone, and only limited chance for Europe. Be as wasteful as we were today and chances are virtually zero tbh

Its no surprise that we failed to take advantage of Chelsea and Spurs dropping points. We've done this so often over the last 25 years, make progress over a short space of time only to fall further behind the top teams. I won't be surprised if Villa and Arsenal overtake us as they're not too far behind us.

Status
Not open for further replies.