Top 4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's been progress under Mr Ancelotti and one clear indication of it is that it's April and we're talking about the prospects of cracking the top four. Nice to reach springtime with something yet to play for.

Reactions: kev
The only way we're getting top 4

AltruisticLeadingHornshark-max-1mb.gif

The RS win last night makes top 4 more difficult but it should mean we now finish above Arsenal so we are probably looking at finishing anywhere from 3rd to 9th. 7th being the most likely outcome but I still believe we can get top 4. We need to win tomorrow to keep us in the hunt.

The RS win last night makes top 4 more difficult but it should mean we now finish above Arsenal so we are probably looking at finishing anywhere from 3rd to 9th. 7th being the most likely outcome but I still believe we can get top 4. We need to win tomorrow to keep us in the hunt.

The Chelsea result was the main one. They’re currently in 4th so if we want it they’re the ones w shave to surpass. I don’t think we will get it because we’re not the 4th best team in this league, but if we can beat Palace and Brighton we are right in there, and would be at least a point clear in 4th with 8 to play. No one could say we weren’t in the race.

The Chelsea result was the main one. They’re currently in 4th so if we want it they’re the ones w shave to surpass. I don’t think we will get it because we’re not the 4th best team in this league, but if we can beat Palace and Brighton we are right in there, and would be at least a point clear in 4th with 8 to play. No one could say we weren’t in the race.

Realistically there is 6 teams with a chance of 3rd and 4th. I still think Leicester are catachable due to their last 3 games. Its just who can now put a run together. There isn't much between the teams in my opinion its going to be a mental battle from here on in. So far we have been found wanting in this department but if we get over the line in the next 2 games it might be the wind of change we need.

Didn’t Carlo set a target of Europa League? I think don’t think CL is entirely unrealistic, but i do think it highly unlikely. Given our lack of squad depth and our injury record, i think it is remarkable that we are even talking about it.

We don't have men now like we used to have: The Trinity &, Labby, Gabby & Mogsy' even when the GV
didn't show in all the away games we had real men (Not Dirty) to bring us through. I think James
would have been sussed out after 3 games, and these last 8 games (If he plays) will be his last.

Status
Not open for further replies.