Top 4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a relatively good weekend for us but even if we win the likelihood is we will stay 8th! However it will be extremely tight. Maybe it will take the pressure off now its less likely. Against Burnley we would have gone favourites with a win in my opinion. Even with a win its unlikely however there is now only 6 teams that can win the league and we are one of them.

It's been a relatively good weekend for us but even if we win the likelihood is we will stay 8th! However it will be extremely tight. Maybe it will take the pressure off now its less likely. Against Burnley we would have gone favourites with a win in my opinion. Even with a win its unlikely however there is now only 6 teams that can win the league and we are one of them.
The next 3 games are going to be key. Palace then Brighton, we need 6 points but we are struggling at home and Brighton is going to be a real tough test. If we can win them 2 then the home game against Spurs will be the biggest of the season so far. We need to have a winning run of 4-5 games. We have done that a few times already this season. If we do that then we will definitely have some form of European football next season.

The next 3 games are going to be key. Palace then Brighton, we need 6 points but we are struggling at home and Brighton is going to be a real tough test. If we can win them 2 then the home game against Spurs will be the biggest of the season so far. We need to have a winning run of 4-5 games. We have done that a few times already this season. If we do that then we will definitely have some form of European football next season.

I think we need 6 wins to get Europe of some description 8 and we will be very close to Champions League.

Every time I come in here and make a positive comment we go and lose at home to a team we should be beating.

Who are we playing tomorrow again?

Oops. Makes quick exit.

Every time I come in here and make a positive comment we go and lose at home to a team we should be beating.

Who are we playing tomorrow again?

Oops. Makes quick exit.

That surely can't go on indefinitely!!

At least by making me waiti until 6pm tomorrow they haven't had the opportunity to ruin my weekend. If we blow it I will be in bed for 8pm.

If we finish top 4 we will be the worse top 4 team since we last got in the top 4.
Pistone, Bent, Kilbane, Beatie, Watson. A miracle
This season we have better players in this squad but the character has been lacking against teams we should have turned over by the likes of Leeds, Burnley, West Ham and Fulham.

If we finish top 4 we will be the worse top 4 team since we last got in the top 4.
Pistone, Bent, Kilbane, Beatie, Watson. A miracle
This season we have better players in this squad but the character has been lacking against teams we should have turned over by the likes of Leeds, Burnley, West Ham and Fulham.

Some people really do hate Everton

For the last two seasons, I have observed a pattern. Every time, I go on to a stream to watch live, or open BBC commentary or try to follow on FotMob live, we seem to squander the lead or gift a silly goal.

I wonder, will I be jinxing it if I follow Crystal Palace game on here?

As to the original question, I think, we may not do it this year, next? who knows... This year seems a little too late now. Though, I might laugh myself silly if we do manage to get that 4th....

Status
Not open for further replies.