Top 4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on like Donkey Kong. Utd and Citey are out of reach but everyone else is catchable. Chelsea are in good form but let's see what they're players do when they lose to us Monday. Can see them going on a dodgy run given they're still on the new manager bounce.

It's on like Donkey Kong. Utd and Citey are out of reach but everyone else is catchable. Chelsea are in good form but let's see what they're players do when they lose to us Monday. Can see them going on a dodgy run given they're still on the new manager bounce.
United lose to city tomorrow they are 5 ahead of us with us having 2 games In hand.
Long way to go but they aren't out of reach yet

Come on Brighton. Wow.. this season, despite some horrific self inflicted results, is presenting a once in a generation opportunity at the business end of the table. As has been noted, Monday night is now critical. Just avoid defeat and maintain the recent momentum

We have a better chance of a top 4 finish than even that first Martinez season. Think Chelsea will finish 2nd, man United probably have enough about them but could drop off. Think the 4th spot is between us and Spurs to be honest. Unless West Ham can stick around.
That was a huge result for Leicester, but Brighton tossed it away should have be 3 up at half time.

They still could struggle if they are With out Maddison and Barnes for a number of games
And maybe Johnny Evans. They look average Without them.
And vardy looks like he’s finally looking done at the top level

I couldn't give a - to what sky and co say. We only exist in their eyes as context to whatever the RS are doing.

Lazy, biased coverage pandering to two clubs in a league of twenty. Let them have their salt.
Exactly. I think if we get in they will also have to get used to us being in the champions league as we wont be going anywhere. FFP wont be an issue, Ancelotti in charge, champions league new ground on the way. We would be able to attract some serious ballers this summer if we can get this done over the next 12 games. No European fixtures for us in the run in is massive imo.

Exactly. I think if we get in they will also have to get used to us being in the champions league as we wont be going anywhere. FFP wont be an issue, Ancelotti in charge, champions league new ground on the way. We would be able to attract some serious ballers this summer if we can get this done over the next 12 games. No European fixtures for us in the run in is massive imo.

Once we get BMD and a big naming rights deal with USM I think the media will start taking more notice of us.

Financially I reckon the RS will start to fall behind especially with a rebuild soon on their hands and if Klopp ends up leaving whereas we are on the complete different trajectory.

One clubs on the way up whilst one is on the way down.

Status
Not open for further replies.