Top 4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know I really shouldn’t let this sort of thing wind me up, but FFS, BeIN are just as bad as Sky. Not even a mention of us in the 10 minutes they’ve spent discussing this post-match.

IF we win our game in hand tomorrow, we’re above 2 of those teams

3CB62D34-6EBD-4650-8062-1C535AA1691D.jpeg

These next 4 games will show us what the players, the team and the club as a whole are all about.

So many chances this season have been wasted, but still have massive opportunity if they take it.

I doubt they will as most of them are absolute losers but you have to hope.

I know I really shouldn’t let this sort of thing wind me up, but FFS, BeIN are just as bad as Sky. Not even a mention of us in the 10 minutes they’ve spent discussing this post-match.

IF we win our game in hand tomorrow, we’re above 2 of those teams

View attachment 127027

Thing is though, why should we be considered ? We bottle it every time we get anywhere near. West Ham are only in it because they’re 5th and the others have all been in the top 4 in recent memory.

We’re not considered in the conversation because we never succeed.

Thing is though, why should we be considered ? We bottle it every time we get anywhere near. West Ham are only in it because they’re 5th and the others have all been in the top 4 in recent memory.

Always makes me laugh, people spend all day on here ripping the club down, calling us bottle jobs, then Sky do the same and everybody loses their shiz.

I expect us not to finish in European spots, typical Everton, always flop when we need to (hope I’m wrong) but I’ve followed us since the mid 80s.

Any one of Fulham, Newcastle (x2!!), Southhampton, Burnley, villa etc results is going to be so costly for us. Accumulated, it’s more so as we could really have made third this season. 3 points form that 18 would have been priceless. Over to Carlo to find 3-4 more first choice players for next season and clear about 5-10 of the crap.

True, but if that’s the logic they’re using, why the hell are perennial bottlers Spurs on there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.