Top 4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won’t get top 4, but I hope we can make Europa league! The Europa league lineup for next season looks fantastic and I’d love to be in that competition.

I know I really shouldn’t let this sort of thing wind me up, but FFS, BeIN are just as bad as Sky. Not even a mention of us in the 10 minutes they’ve spent discussing this post-match.

IF we win our game in hand tomorrow, we’re above 2 of those teams

View attachment 127027

I’m past caring about the media ignoring us now.

We’ve had so many stupid results this season where we should’ve won the game that it’s our own fault we’re not comfortably in the top 4.

There’s 0% chance we make it now, so the media are right.

Just gotta home Chelsea get beat by Leicester and villa and we win 3 draw 1 problem solved, in praying villa and wolves roll over to us sheff Utd are finished and hopefully city play their C squad not the B squad COs they would beat us

They finished in the top 4 four seasons in a row prior to last year.

Us calling Spurs bottlers is pretty funny.
The last time Spurs looked like winning the league they managed to finish 3rd in a 2 horse race, and have choked in their last 9 semi-finals / finals in all cup competitions. Spurs may have had more “success” than us in the last few years, but they are very much the definition of a bottler club.

The last time Spurs looked like winning the league they managed to finish 3rd in a 2 horse race, and have choked in their last 9 semi-finals / finals in all cup competitions. Spurs may have had more “success” than us in the last few years, but they are very much the definition of a bottler club.

As are we. Difference is we choke in quarter finals against Wigan.

Even if results go our way until the last day, we'd still be reliant on spurs doing us a favour away at Leicester and Southampton getting some kind of result at West ham... Getting both of these are unlikely. Then we have to get a result away at the champions, with fans in attendance for the first time. Even if they play their 3rd string, they will play their socks off in order to get on that plane to Portugal.

It's not impossible but it's very unlikely

We will probably get either 60 or 62 points. Whether that is enough for Europe is dependent on other sides but looking at their run ins, I think we will finish 8/9th.

Status
Not open for further replies.