Tonight , I have been invited out by Bally's Family ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha

You DID btw .

Not only that You SORTED My Arse whilst at it , Kid ...

Oh no . Ive not forgotten , Braaaaaaaaaaaaaa ..

If youre about , you too are welcome Kid ...

F***k! My missus has just been crashed into. So left work early. Or I'd have been there in a SHOT.

GUTTED.

Should be compulsory reading for the young kids coming through. Everton is not just a paycheck....

Good on you mate. Must be made up, like.

That's brilliant, they are class acts and you must be proud, have a good time :)

Nice one lid, get us some more stories mate?

That's ace oracula, you must be delighted! You're a good chap, enjoy it :)

well done mate
Respect

Thank you , Lads .. Very much .

Yeah , buzzin' of course , but just as MADE UP with them being EXACTLY like Idve expected them to be ...

Haha They want stories OFFVE ME I think , Dude !!! Haha

So , Carol said anyways ...

She also said Bally wouldve wanted me there ... I nearly had a little tear ..

I cannot tell a lie ...

Great stuff mate, enjot it and make sure they know we ALL love the little ginger fella.

Come back and do some more sermons FFS!

Made up for ya kid. You're a credit to Evertonians everywhere and a top lad. Much love from your brother JDawg.

Just read it mate you captured a loss there that every young evertonian of that era felt, even weeks later I remember day dreaming at the bus stop on Queens Drive - "he might come back".

It was just too massive - I really struggle to think of an equivalent anywhere in football, not Ronaldo (manu to madrid), Sol Campbell (spurs/arsenal) - I just can't think of anything near.

Certainly we went to pot after and bar Kendals all too brief glory we've never really had that cockyness since.

I might add, his return with Southampton was one of the great ovations I've ever heard anywhere - he admitted being in a daze as a result and didn't play well.

They broke the mold with him, as mere mortals we face challenges and overcome the odds every day, we have no choice, such is life.

His was a life full of choice yet he met every challenge as though his life depended on it - we merseyside people recognised it - THAT is why we love him and why we get a bit tetchy when the excuses get rolled out with the present crew.

Well written fella, have a great time.

Great stuff mate, enjot it and make sure they know we ALL love the little ginger fella.

Come back and do some more sermons FFS!

See , thats PART of it ..

They LOVE hearing how - esp' the younger generations still WORSHIP Bally ..

An' I LOVE that they love it , tbh ...

I will do , lad ..

An' thank you , too ...

Status
Not open for further replies.