Tonight , I have been invited out by Bally's Family ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

little curly alan ball

Player Valuation: £70m
I hope this is in the right sectiony thing , but it IS Everton related ...

See , I #RTd Me Bally Sermon on his 5 year anniversary . Someone must have passed it on to the Family .

Since then I have spoken to Jimmy - his Lad , Keely - his Daughter , and Carol , his Sister .. Keely I speak to quite regular now ... Off it's Cake ...

They said they CRIED when reading it , an' Carol told me it is the most emotional thing she has ever read about her Brother .. Oh , an' also , that I loved him as much as they did ..

HONEST TO GOD ....

Anyways , I POST this , as , A , Im MEGA Proud , B ; Gobsmacked beyond belief , but also C ; to illustrate that this Fambo , whom , possibly uny Keely were born here or have any connection with Everton FC and Evertonians , represent their Dad / Brother to an absolutely typical extent ...

Classy . Just like Bally ..

Anyways , thought I'd mention ...

This Club REALLY DOES Get You like ....

#CarryOn

That's fantastic mate. I think I've read this one before, could you send a link or post it in here if that's ok? Have a great time

Yeah the sermon brought a tear to my eye even though i never met nor watched legend play, well done mate.

great news mate, illustrates why we are the people's club and a family as one - will always be the best club in the world bar none

Yeah the sermon brought a tear to my eye even though i never met nor watched legend play, well done mate.

Have a great night mate, I'm sure you'll hear lots of tales from when he was with us that you haven't heard.

Thank you , Lads ..

It was really about THEM tho ..

But yeah , Proud , Emotional, Thinking of Me Family ...

ALL of the above an' much more ..

Cheers tho , Lids
great news mate, illustrates why we are the people's club and a family as one - will always be the best club in the world bar none

well done fella, you must be so proud. Have a wonderful time. NSNO

"Once Everton has touched you........"

Directly or indirectly, that quote couldn't be more true.

We are some club.

everton- we are sh1t at some things, but still get alot of it right, well done sir LCAB

Status
Not open for further replies.