2017/18 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Davies is 19 years old. When he is on the pitch we look like a better, more balanced side. For a kid trying to find his way in the game i think he is doing as well as could be expected.

Meanwhile that fraud Schneiderlin steals another weeks wages. When is that article Echo?
Davies is and with be a very good player, if if he isn't playing well he does offer the team something, Schneiderlin must have some kind of deal in his contract he must play most games if fit, because imo he's our worst player not so much in talent it's just he shows no drive or effort, just coast through the game as if nothing matters. Why didn't we get rid, I'd prefer Baningame or Davies in there, Snides isn't even needed.

People need to be more patient with his mistakes. There is a term called "2nd-season syndrome" for a reason.

He is leaning and for such a young player he already offers our midfield so much.

Was our best player by a mile vs Everton and I'd like to see him starting more often now especially over Schneiderlin.

People need to be more patient with his mistakes. There is a term called "2nd-season syndrome" for a reason.

He is leaning and for such a young player he already offers our midfield so much.

Was our best player by a mile vs Everton and I'd like to see him starting more often now especially over Schneiderlin.
Vs Everton la?

Davies is and with be a very good player, if if he isn't playing well he does offer the team something, Schneiderlin must have some kind of deal in his contract he must play most games if fit, because imo he's our worst player not so much in talent it's just he shows no drive or effort, just coast through the game as if nothing matters. Why didn't we get rid, I'd prefer Baningame or Davies in there, Snides isn't even needed.
Schneiderlin needs to pick up a knock in training.

I would worry that Tom starts to think there is no future for him at Everton. I am sure he looks at that midfield and thinks there is something wrong when the manager prefers Schneiderlin to him. I just hope he keeps his head down and sees out Fat Sam' tenure. If Fat Sam gets another season I would expect to see some of the young talent moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.