1. macdog

macdog Player Valuation: £8m

FFS.

2. longers

longers Player Valuation: £40m

edit: wrong thread

3. iamEverton

iamEverton Player Valuation: £950k

Why did this Scottish bloke I met in Manchester ragging on my dude Tom Davies for the way he wears his socks lmao. Not proper mate? I like his style.

4. Azzurri

Azzurri Player Valuation: £70m

Mick, if you're going to pretend to be American at least make some sort of sense. Don't just use the words "ragging" and "dude" with some others seemingly chosen at random and expect people to understand you.

5. LAToffee

LAToffee Player Valuation: £20m

We would have definitely won the league and retroactively been conferred last season's. And true enough, Tom would have led us to a solid Goodison derby victory as he shalt smite the shight a fortnite hence for verily he is the special one and the knights of BAWK shalt know him by his socks and honest black boots.

6. McBain

McBain Player Valuation: £70m

@davek doesn't like Tom Davies coz @davek doesn't get Tom Davies nah nah nanananaanana badadada bum badadada

7. Sennott Street

Sennott Street Player Valuation: £1.5m

Reading that England U19s have 3 fixtures in less than a week. Not saying to wrap the lad in cotton wool, but here's hoping they manage his minutes.

8. Liamliverpool86

Liamliverpool86 Player Valuation: £2.5m

he should be pulled out ..hes above that standard

brigadier and rochdaleblue like this.
  9. rochdaleblue

rochdaleblue Player Valuation: £35m

I know he's only 18, but his performances and talent demands that he should be playing for England under 21s against the Germans this week, not for the under 19s. We then wonder why England as a nation perform poorly at big tournaments. Germany blood their youngsters early and look where it's got them.

catcherintherye likes this.
  10. Parkender

Parkender Player Valuation: £950k

You only have to look at the success of our own under 23s to see what success blooming youngsters can have. Some of them have been playing at that level for years

rochdaleblue likes this.
  11. Osamabindiesel

Osamabindiesel Player Valuation: £35m

If only Koeman was omnipotent and realized the potential of the "Chosen One" early on. I agree that we would probably be top four as we beat almost every team below us with him in the lineup. It's really unfortunate. We wouldn't be crying about Rom leaving either because we could actually attract players with champions league on the horizon.

TheCount likes this.
  12. mrb85

mrb85 Player Valuation: £25m

He was told about Davies but chose not to even watch the U23s until well into the season. Unfortunately the game he chose to look at him, and others, in was a poor showing against the RS ressies at Tranmere.

jceverton likes this.
  13. Boss_Blue

Boss_Blue I will find you and I will bum you

Apart from when he was training with the first team in pre-season and playing in a friendly in Austria.

Apart from that like.

14. blueloon

blueloon Player Valuation: £15m Forum Supporter

Tom Davies omitted from squad for today's Enbland U19s game presumably rested for next two games.

15. DualityNSNO

DualityNSNO How much for the pair?

Koeman just wasn't even looking at him then, you don't get it.

Osamabindiesel and Boss_Blue like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.