Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did this Scottish bloke I met in Manchester ragging on my dude Tom Davies for the way he wears his socks lmao. Not proper mate? I like his style.

Why did this Scottish bloke I met in Manchester ragging on my dude Tom Davies for the way he wears his socks lmao. Not proper mate? I like his style.

Mick, if you're going to pretend to be American at least make some sort of sense. Don't just use the words "ragging" and "dude" with some others seemingly chosen at random and expect people to understand you.

I'm firmly in the mindset that if he was in the team much earlier in the season, we would currently be in the top 4.

If he came on for McCarthy in the derby instead of Barry I think we might've won it, too.
We would have definitely won the league and retroactively been conferred last season's. And true enough, Tom would have led us to a solid Goodison derby victory as he shalt smite the shight a fortnite hence for verily he is the special one and the knights of BAWK shalt know him by his socks and honest black boots.

Reading that England U19s have 3 fixtures in less than a week. Not saying to wrap the lad in cotton wool, but here's hoping they manage his minutes.

Reading that England U19s have 3 fixtures in less than a week. Not saying to wrap the lad in cotton wool, but here's hoping they manage his minutes.
I know he's only 18, but his performances and talent demands that he should be playing for England under 21s against the Germans this week, not for the under 19s. We then wonder why England as a nation perform poorly at big tournaments. Germany blood their youngsters early and look where it's got them.

I know he's only 18, but his performances and talent demands that he should be playing for England under 21s against the Germans this week, not for the under 19s. We then wonder why England as a nation perform poorly at big tournaments. Germany blood their youngsters early and look where it's got them.

You only have to look at the success of our own under 23s to see what success blooming youngsters can have. Some of them have been playing at that level for years

I'm firmly in the mindset that if he was in the team much earlier in the season, we would currently be in the top 4.

If he came on for McCarthy in the derby instead of Barry I think we might've won it, too.
If only Koeman was omnipotent and realized the potential of the "Chosen One" early on. I agree that we would probably be top four as we beat almost every team below us with him in the lineup. It's really unfortunate. We wouldn't be crying about Rom leaving either because we could actually attract players with champions league on the horizon.

If only Koeman was omnipotent and realized the potential of the "Chosen One" early on. I agree that we would probably be top four as we beat almost every team below us with him in the lineup. It's really unfortunate. We wouldn't be crying about Rom leaving either because we could actually attract players with champions league on the horizon.
He was told about Davies but chose not to even watch the U23s until well into the season. Unfortunately the game he chose to look at him, and others, in was a poor showing against the RS ressies at Tranmere.

He was told about Davies but chose not to even watch the U23s until well into the season. Unfortunately the game he chose to look at him, and others, in was a poor showing against the RS ressies at Tranmere.
Apart from when he was training with the first team in pre-season and playing in a friendly in Austria.

Apart from that like.

Status
Not open for further replies.