Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
16113452_10154033264176277_538770111333847443_o.jpg

Arguably Davies is the most offensive minded, creative player out of that selection so it may simply boil down to who we're playing at the time.
Exactly this, there will be no such thing as a first 11 for Koeman. He is rebuilding the squad to deliver greater tactical flexibility than we have had in a long time. His team, and formation, will be changed according to who we play and this should give Davies plenty of match time.

Reactions: JLW

If he sits near me then its totally fair. From those around me there's no middle ground for opinions on Barkley. He's gone from a world beater to non league material in a matter of months (apparently). Two assists on Sunday (I think) but some of the comments in the first half were shocking.
Yet his detractors on here will try their best to make you believe that this doesn't happen and whatever criticism is thrown his way is justified.

Unfortunately we've got a decent sized chunk of fans who are utterly brain dead and full of hate. I wish they'd just stay at home and spit all over their laptop screens instead of shouting abuse from the stands. They're a hindrance.

Right I've rowed with my son most of last night about the goal. He thinks the ball touched yaya toure's foot, I've replayed it so many times and can't see any touch but he insists he got a touch. Can people put him straight. Thanks.

He chips it... hits the defenders foot.. hits Davies foot again and goes over the keeper ( if he actually counts as one lol) they both kind of kick the ball at the same time.

He chips it... hits the defenders foot.. hits Davies foot again and goes over the keeper ( if he actually counts as one lol) they both kind of kick the ball at the same time.

Agree. I think Toure hits it against Davies shooting foot. Definitely a ricochet of some kind........ but I don't give a flying one if I'm honest.

His energy , willing and running will free up space for the other lads in midfield.

Ross and Rom must be creaming themselves at the thought of Gana, Davies and Schneiderlin being the three behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.