Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it to do with bodily development or more to do with strong drink, tobacco and titillating chemicals?
Haha who knows, but Mark Noble seems the type who would have always taken care of himself, seems like a proper professional. Rooney, perhaps not so much.

ESPN - from the above link

These traits will help Davies cope with heightened expectations as Goodison has garnered a recent reputation for building young players up only to tear them down just as quickly. Ross Barkley and some of the crowd reactions toward him should serve as a cautionary tale. Davies is a tremendous prospect but the freedom to develop at his own pace is imperative as he progresses in the first team.

Crikey.

Luke O'Farrell is actually a season ticket holding Blue too. I'm not sure that's totally fair, but the desire for us to see one of our own become world class - while still wearing Royal Blue - is pretty intense.

If he sits near me then its totally fair. From those around me there's no middle ground for opinions on Barkley. He's gone from a world beater to non league material in a matter of months (apparently). Two assists on Sunday (I think) but some of the comments in the first half were shocking.

If it clipped Toure the spin it of the ball would be forward not backward. Physics, simples. It would have clipped Toure on on the front underhalf of the ball causing a forward or slower spin. The spin was from a chip which can only be caused by a strike from the back low on the ball. You're right, you're son is wrong
Nice one thanks mate, you're absolutely right. Can't believe I didn't look at the ball. Oh well I'm right anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.