2022/23 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not interested in being a footballer, made his dough and has got his chop stick side hussle now ...always see him and brother swaning round the Georgian quarter like they own it...Pair of absolute arrogant muppest.
One thing Tom isn't is arrogant.
One of the most down to earth, pleasant and approachable players in the squad. Never ignores fans and ALWAYS interacts regardless of where he is.
Have a go over his football by all means, but to call him arrogant is way off the mark.

Davies’ performances are deemed bad before he’s even come off the bench, the lad can’t win. He’s no worse than the rest of them in the middle really.

Meh

I don't personally dislike Davies, but fair is fair, he hasn't been great when he's had a chance to play this season

Wasn't awful on Saturday (Maupay was worse) but he didn't light it up either

I think it's more than reasonable at this stage to say that Garner should be getting these minutes over him, at least in the short term

Davies has had his chances and hasn't staked a claim

Garner hasn't really had his chances by comparison

Go with the fresher option

Meh

I don't personally dislike Davies, but fair is fair, he hasn't been great when he's had a chance to play this season

Wasn't awful on Saturday (Maupay was worse) but he didn't light it up either

I think it's more than reasonable at this stage to say that Garner should be getting these minutes over him, at least in the short term

Davies has had his chances and hasn't staked a claim

Garner hasn't really had his chances by comparison

Go with the fresher option

I wasn’t disagreeing with the Garner part but he’s clearly just not deemed fully fit yet. Dyche seems to be doing something very alien for Everton managers and not compounding injuries.

Davies’ performances are deemed bad before he’s even come off the bench, the lad can’t win. He’s no worse than the rest of them in the middle really.
To be fair to everyone in this scenario though, the second he comes in he's a calamity lol

Agree to disagree.
Against Forest he came on, received a short pass and tried to move forward with the ball, but his touch was so heavy and he was so slow that he instantly lost the ball, which looked the more difficult thing to do.

The missed free header the game before IIRC.

The misplaced passes, crap positioning... etc., you get my point. Small things but they stack up cuz he's not done much of the good things inbetween.

The thing is - under Carlo he looked like he'd found good form and did well in ball retention and shorter passing, but currently he's absolutely lost.

There's a (very, very physically slow) football player in there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.