2022/23 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is utterly lost when he steps on the pitch. Today and every match before. He adds zero to the team, which is unfortunate because I think we want him to do well. He has proven over and over and over that he not capable of playing at this level. It's so frustrating to see him brought off the bench. He is our most used sub of the season which explains perfectly why we're in a relegation battle.
Alex Iwobi thread is that way mate >>>

I reckon he must be a good trainer (no pressures) to keep getting selected (even if mainly subs bench) but can't bring it to a proper match. He just looks awkward, clumsy and lost. Quite bad really. Starting to feel sorry for him but I shouldn't because he is stealing a living. Guaranteed he will not be with us next season....fingers crossed.

Better midfielders in the Welsh Premier league than this guy, 1st player i would get rid off at the end of the season.
Heard on a podcast he's agreed a deal with Rangers when his contract expires. (I assume they meant Glasgow, but could be QPR just as easily). Would be typical Everton to offer a new deal to a lad whose only purpose is to come on for the last ten minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.