2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don’t get the people on here, Tom played very well last season but people just see a a couple of below average games and remember those. On this forum we have a group of individuals who love to hate, what would they do if Tom left then Siggy, Delph, iwobi and a couple more.... probably turn on Dom or James.....hold on that happens too

I honestly don’t get the people on here, Tom played very well last season but people just see a a couple of below average games and remember those. On this forum we have a group of individuals who love to hate, what would they do if Tom left then Siggy, Delph, iwobi and a couple more.... probably turn on Dom or James.....hold on that happens too
If it was a competitive game he’d have been sent off after about 25 minutes, just spent the half constantly fouling because he’s so slow in mind and body

I would have thought if he would go it would be to a lesser London team, Palace, WHU or now Brentford, even Watford. The city would suit him. I would vote to keep him though as he does a job when called upon without setting the world on fire. If he did set the world on fire he'd have been gone long ago...

If brands managed to sell the first lot you mentioned then that really would be impressive.

Shows signs of real ability, I think his confidence in his speed is pretty low but he could continue to develop into a fine 6. Has better feet and passing than is given credit for but you get the feeling teams are advised to press him and its part of his game he could work on. He could watch some footage of Xavi to get some ideas how to counter this as Xavi never had pace

Shows signs of real ability, I think his confidence in his speed is pretty low but he could continue to develop into a fine 6. Has better feet and passing than is given credit for but you get the feeling teams are advised to press him and its part of his game he could work on. He could watch some footage of Xavi to get some ideas how to counter this as Xavi never had pace

You nearly had me fooled until I read the final sentence

He's fine for the bench, and say 15-20 games a season as a reserve or when we play loads in midfield. He'll get better - he's a late developer or will just be a squad player which is fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.