2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
That video of him chatting with Kenny that the club has been pimping all day-

Davies has burned to a crisp in Florida. He might be the whitest human being alive so it could be quite painful. He and a few others like Gordon had best watch it if they’re doing two-a-day practices, they could be incapacitated.

My in-laws had cousins visit from Ireland a few years back. Took them to the beach in my home state of Connecticut, north and east of NYC. Not as hot and sunny as Florida, most of the time, but a good deal more so than County Cork. Sixteen year old ginger boy took proper care with sunscreen- except forgot the tops of his ears and the tops of his feet, which burned so badly we had to take him to the hospital. Equivalent of second degree burns. Poor [Poor language removed], spent the rest of his American vacation sitting in the dark slathered in medicinal ointment and throwing things at whoever came near.

Spine of the team, this lad. Not performance-wise, but style and attitude.

Sure he might not be close to what Gareth Barry or Fellaini could contribute on a good day, but we should accept his role as our new Leon Osman. Quick feet, can play across the midfield, right jolly fellow.

I wish i was being facetious or ironic with this but Im serious. Tom D is staying, unless he opts to leave himself like

That video of him chatting with Kenny that the club has been pimping all day-

Davies has burned to a crisp in Florida. He might be the whitest human being alive so it could be quite painful. He and a few others like Gordon had best watch it if they’re doing two-a-day practices, they could be incapacitated.

My in-laws had cousins visit from Ireland a few years back. Took them to the beach in my home state of Connecticut, north and east of NYC. Not as hot and sunny as Florida, most of the time, but a good deal more so than County Cork. Sixteen year old ginger boy took proper care with sunscreen- except forgot the tops of his ears and the tops of his feet, which burned so badly we had to take him to the hospital. Equivalent of second degree burns. Poor [Poor language removed], spent the rest of his American vacation sitting in the dark slathered in medicinal ointment and throwing things at whoever came near.

Seen that video/interview, they look like they couldn’t even be bothered to do that properly.

He could at least look for the ball from one of the defenders rather than being comfortably marked . That would be a start for a Premier league player.
He’s always facing the wrong way and wins free kicks because he holds into the ball to long and doesn’t know what to do with it. Poor player
Him and Gomes is a disaster waiting to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.