2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don’t get the people on here, Tom played very well last season but people just see a a couple of below average games and remember those. On this forum we have a group of individuals who love to hate, what would they do if Tom left then Siggy, Delph, iwobi and a couple more.... probably turn on Dom or James.....hold on that happens too

In previous seasons, the more minutes he plays, the further down the league we finish.

It’s not a couple of below average games, it’s a series of crap performances with the odd average at best performance thrown in.

In previous seasons, the more minutes he plays, the further down the league we finish.

It’s not a couple of below average games, it’s a series of crap performances with the odd average at best performance thrown in.

He's fine as a reserve and rotation player.

Fernandes getting him to go buy a hot dog and then hammering home into the top corner is why we need enough midfield depth to keep him off the field against the big fish.

Yes, because it’s fact. The more minutes he played, the lower down the league we finished. This to me is an indication that he isn’t good enough.
I think you’re having problems distinguishing fact from coincidence … it’s a simple error which In logical theory is known as a complex equivalence ….so let’s ask this another way …
Are you saying Tom Davies is responsible for us having poor seasons ?

I think you’re having problems distinguishing fact from coincidence … it’s a simple error which In logical theory is known as a complex equivalence ….so let’s ask this another way …

No. I am dispelling the myth that he is a decent midfielder, by using facts to back up my claim; which show that the more he is on the pitch, the worse we play.

Sure, it could be coincidental. However, it probably isn’t.

No. I am dispelling the myth that he is a decent midfielder, by using facts to back up my claim; which show that the more he is on the pitch, the worse we play.

Sure, it could be coincidental. However, it probably isn’t

Sure, it could be coincidental. However, it probably isn’t.
I applaud your determination to prove yourself Tom Davies hater in chief … but that’s the only Davy amongst your other list of utter nonsensical corrolations

Do you think he’s good enough to start?
Do you think he’s good enough to start?
I don’t know I haven’t watched him since last season when he made big improvements in his game. But actually I leave the question of us he good enough to start to those who are paid to make that decision. Hus quality was not my objection to your original post . My objection was to your ludicrous logic which implied that Tom Davies was the reason for poor finished over several seasons.

Yes because we are a worse team when he plays and he's a poor footballer.

Not complicated really.

I don’t know I haven’t watched him since last season when he made big improvements in his game. But actually I leave the question of us he good enough to start to those who are paid to make that decision. Hus quality was not my objection to your original post . My objection was to your ludicrous logic which implied that Tom Davies was the reason for poor finished over several seasons.
Big part of it, when that’s the calibre of backup player we have you’re always going to have problems when they have to fil in. Not just him though, goes for several others

Status
Not open for further replies.