2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needed Tom out there today, game was perfect for him

If you mean the game was perfect for another player giving the ball away all game then perhaps you are right.

I don’t think Tom is going to cut it for where we want/need to be under Carlo. He is a good bottom half player but ultimately, he is not going to get anywhere near a top 6 team

Needed Tom out there today, game was perfect for him
EFDA503B-919A-4C83-B736-88E5D754910B.jpeg

If you mean the game was perfect for another player giving the ball away all game then perhaps you are right.

I don’t think Tom is going to cut it for where we want/need to be under Carlo. He is a good bottom half player but ultimately, he is not going to get anywhere near a top 6 team
Would have preferred him to Gylfi who was playing walking football with two boots of cement on against a high press team

Would have preferred him to Gylfi who was playing walking football with two boots of cement on against a high press team

All day mate, and iceberg was skipper to boot - set a shockingly bad example and the rest of the team followed it.

Id have Tom ahead of Sig and Delph if gomes isn't fit, 100% of the time, but you know tom would get all the brickbats and abuse on here, that Sig seems to get away with - proper baffles me.

All day mate, and iceberg was skipper to boot - set a shockingly bad example and the rest of the team followed it.

Id have Tom ahead of Sig and Delph if gomes isn't fit, 100% of the time, but you know tom would get all the brickbats and abuse on here, that Sig seems to get away with - proper baffles me.

Delph is ten times the player Davies is I don't even think it's remotely close. The only problem is keeping him fit.

Sigurdsson (rightly) gets an absolute slating everywhere because he is pretty rubbish. He gets away with absolutely nothing.

if kenny and coleman are still injured next weekend think davies should be under consideration for the right back spot.
we cant have godfrey there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.