2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's a good player mate, ignore some of the whiffs on here, I used got play centre mid so watch our genre mids in particular. Davies' role changes from game to game, that shows he is trusted with this and can change his role as per the manager's instructions, Carlo likes him, I like him.

I'm a big fan. If anything he should be playing more.

Lol
You obviously did care as you challenged what I said BUT I agree it’s how the team performs not the home grown quota that matters
No I challenged you on the homegrown quota you saying we won’t sell Davies, because of it. And I explained that you were wrong.

I didnt think he was great tbh.

Wham had a chance or an attack at least just after we scored, somebody was on the ball for them down the right and was pressed by digne and siggurdsson

For some reason he stepped out of his position and pressed the same player leaving the whole midfield area behind him with no cover. I thought it was godawful and I was sure it was going to be another goal from lax play by him. The play went on and they passed out between our press and attack into all that space. They wasted the advantage but at the end of the attack you could see two wham players on the edge of the box unmarked if they'd pulled it back

Where was Tom? Off in the distance strolling back. Thought it was shockingly stupid play. I'd assume it'll be played back a few times for him. He also did one of his trademark risky runs with the ball late on and lost possession which has cost us in the past.

Having said that he is absolutely fine as a backup with limited minutes and rare starts in an improved squad, and might even get better under Carlo. I think he has shown some good signs this season

It’s fact we don’t need to keep Tim Davies because of the homegrown quota. It’s not hard to understand.

My opinion on a player is just that, my opinion some will agree some will disagree.
hello buddy lets play quiz show. please name poster who said this earlier in season :

The home grown and English argument is total rubbish

I could say as he’s home grown his price will be good towards FFP. I don’t even want to see him come of the bench in injury time. He’s rubbish and likely to try one of them stupid flicks or try to go past someone on the edge of our box. And put us in trouble.

He’s had enough games and shown nothing, move him on

Status
Not open for further replies.