2020/21 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to say it........ what player ! ran the show the last couple of games. looks like a different player to 6 weeks ago.

Screenshot_2021-02-11-08-45-37-501_com.instagram.android.jpg

I wish I was at GP last night so Davies could run up to me after the match and punch some sense into me .
I could not see a player there at all . These last 7 days he has made me look like a typical RS fan . Clueless .
I was watching the ToffeeTV fella , the less pompous one . He was saying that Koeman and Silva ruined him by saying he couldn't play as a number six although he always played a blinder there in the England U21s .
Is this a popular viewpoint ? Is it just that his confidence was smashed by Beavis and Butthead ?

Was superb again, for me, 2 man of the match performances against 2 top sides.

He was a victim of his early success but for me there was always a player there, unfortunately for Tom he had a couple of clueless managers who did not where to put him so we saw confused performances, was he defensive, was he attacking, nobody knew.

It is no surprise that a world class manager comes in and identifies that he should be trained for one position and one role only and it is working out, if he continues like this then I see no reason that we could be seeing Davies in an Everton shirt for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.