2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't necessarily we need to get rid of him - he's young and on very little money I assume - but he has to be 5th or 6th choice, ideally playing zero PL minutes in a season.

He's not good enough. It's a shame, but that's football.
On very little money? I give up.

Get shut. Has absolutely no attributes. And those that say he works hard, he doesn't. Just think black to the derby when the ref overtook him running back for one of their goals.

Saw him jogging back a couple times when cover needed then sprint when too late. His sprint is really just a run. He is not good enough. End of. He has got bundles of playtime but has not improved in 3 years.

Chelsea had a young centre mid who took the game by the balls and controlled that midfield. Even in his better performances Davies hasn’t done that once in his entire career. He’s seriously not good enough.

I really really really want him to do well. But it’s just not happening.

Same.

The main things are his concentration levels, repeated wasting of possession and losing almost every 50-50 he is involved in.

If he is getting a lot of mins again next season it means we have Koemaned the transfer window.

He should at best be competing for a bench spot by tearing it up in training and go on from there....but probably he should be loaned out to the championship and set himself up for a move the following year.

Pity. Hopefully Gordon will make more of his chance.

Inappropriate Behaviour
Utter fanny with no strength, no vision, no skill, no stamina, no real workrate. He's had far too many chances and has regressed hugely. Get rid of him as soon as possible, hopefully permanently, but I really doubt anybody will take him off our hands.
I still awaiting his coming out, like Hitzlsperger did. Would be interesting to see what happens then...

I have absolutely no interest in this young man's sexual orientation.

Is he an effective Everton midfielder?, the answer is no.
His coming out would perhaps make him a better player. Right now the whole word is having a laugh at him Surely not easy for anybody. Look at the photos in the newspapers! He is making L'Equipe back pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.