2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this got to do with him playing football?

Absolutely nothing. I'm still a fan of Davies, thought he was poor today and got caught on the wrong side of play on multiple occasions but at times he was left badly isolated by more experienced players. He's an easy scapegoat and he still should be part of the squad for me but he really does need to try and improve his acceleration and stamina.

He's got to have a proper DM in the side to even have a chance of succeeding.

That might not make him good, but it will make him not a disaster as he was today.

Absolutely nothing. I'm still a fan of Davies, thought he was poor today and got caught on the wrong side of play on multiple occasions but at times he was left badly isolated by more experienced players. He's an easy scapegoat and he still should be part of the squad for me but he really does need to try and improve his acceleration and stamina.

That's fair. Maybe ignore the fashion stuff though as it's irrelevant.

That's fair. Maybe ignore the fashion stuff though as it's irrelevant.

You're right it is irrelevant but I needed a laugh after today and as immature as it is the whole dressing gown with a silk scarf an high vis purple boots did give me a chuckle. Then again I've never understood high fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.