2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea had a young centre mid who took the game by the balls and controlled that midfield. Even in his better performances Davies hasn’t done that once in his entire career. He’s seriously not good enough.

I had high hopes for him and have given him the benefit of the doubt for a while now, but you’re absolutely correct. There just doesn’t seem to be a player there that we all hoped for.

You think his sexual orientation hasnt something to do with his performance on the pitch. Must be bloody difficult if you are gay and play professional football. Doesnt know anybody who has managed it.

Sorry Lungo, is this kosher?

Sorry but I just don’t see it with him. Nothing about him makes me think he’s going to blossom into a star. In fact at the moment I’d be pleasantly surprised if he just developed into a steady PL performer.

You think his sexual orientation hasnt something to do with his performance on the pitch. Must be bloody difficult if you are gay and play professional football. Doesnt know anybody who has managed it.

As far as I am aware being gay does't make you crap at football in any way?

Loads have managed to do it. There are tons of gay women professionals. No doubt a fair few men too who just have not came out (not that it should matter).

Status
Not open for further replies.