2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

The problem for me is that he's never pictured in his training clobber, covered in mud on a damp footie pitch is he? The lad hasnt progressed since his debut under Koeman yet he spends more time galavanting around Paris & New York dressed like that bloke in town who sings out a plazzy kids mic.

He needs to decide what he wants in life - to be a footballer or fashion icon - if its the former stop arsing around and get on the training ground and start earning your money.

Hhahahhahaha

The problem for me is that he's never pictured in his training clobber, covered in mud on a damp footie pitch is he? The lad hasnt progressed since his debut under Koeman yet he spends more time galavanting around Paris & New York dressed like that bloke in town who sings out a plazzy kids mic.

He needs to decide what he wants in life - to be a footballer or fashion icon - if its the former stop arsing around and get on the training ground and start earning your money.

So essentially you think he should be walking around NYC on his holidays wearing training gear and covered in mud?

Hes allowed a holiday. Just like any of us are allowed a holiday off work every now and again.

So essentially you think he should be walking around NYC on his holidays wearing training gear and covered in mud?

Hes allowed a holiday. Just like any of us are allowed a holiday off work every now and again.

I just get the feeling with Davies his priorities/passion is:

1. Fashion

2. Football

Now if he was as talented as Ronaldo I wouldn't care less if he spent his free time galavanting around cat walks but he's not progressed in 3 years and if anything you could argue he has regressed therefore for me if he was serious about making it as a top professional he needs to be putting in serious effort - first on the training ground and last off it.

I just cant see it and think he spends most his time planning his next extravagant outfit rather than hitting the gym / training ground.

Some of yous are just jealous of these two.bet none of you can pull this look off View attachment 78916

He must have a fair set of testicles to go out like that in daylight.

I gotta admit, I think it's great. Two lads enjoying their success.
And they are successful.
Out of thousands of lads in their age group who joined football academies around the country from a pretty young age, they are playing at the top level. Regardless of whether you think they deserve to be there or not.
For certain, it's not for the lack of hard work.

I'm glad they are enjoying themselves.
As one poster pointed out, at least they aren't pictured getting bladdered and stuffing hundreds down strippers thongs.

1. Fashion

2. Football

Now if he was as talented as Ronaldo I wouldn't care less if he spent his free time galavanting around cat walks but he's not progressed in 3 years and if anything you could argue he has regressed therefore for me if he was serious about making it as a top professional he needs to be putting in serious effort - first on the training ground and last off it.

I just cant see it and think he spends most his time planning his next outfit than hitting the gym / training ground.
You think too much mate. Probably incorrectly too. Maybe they're just taking the p. Maybe they aren't. Who cares? Someone's just taking some holiday snaps he's hardly not showing up to training. Me and my mate used to give each other 30mins to go to tk max find the stupidest clothing we could dress up in it and take photos whilst on pills. Seemed funny at 19

1. Fashion

2. Football

I just cant see it and think he spends most his time planning his next extravagant outfit rather than hitting the gym / training ground.
I mean why would anyone spend time out if their day making a list of what they think a young man they don't knows priorities in life are and what he wants to do for a living. Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.