2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my days, you think you've seen it all on GOT then you log on the next day and still find something like this.

The problem for me is that he's never pictured in his training clobber, covered in mud on a damp footie pitch is he? The lad hasnt progressed since his debut under Koeman yet he spends more time galavanting around Paris & New York dressed like that bloke in town who sings out a plazzy kids mic.

He needs to decide what he wants in life - to be a footballer or fashion icon - if its the former stop arsing around and get on the training ground and start earning your money.

Last edited:
The problem for me is that he's never pictured in his training clobber, covered in mud on a damp footie pitch is he? The lad hasnt progressed since his debut under Koeman yet he spends more time galavanting around Paris & New York dressed like that bloke in town who sings out a plazzy kids mic.

He needs to decide what he wants in life - to be a footballer or fashion icon - if its the former stop arsing around and get on the training ground and start earning your money.
m8 it's not a big deal, I don't know why you're making it into one. He's still a young lad who is chilling in America who obviously has an interest in fashion, You or me don't know how long he trains or what he does on a day to day basis, He's 21 let him live m8.

"Graci! Does anyone have a problem? Thought not. Thread Closed"

He has decided, he is a footballer and whatever clothes he wears is up to him... not hard to work that one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.