2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just makes my blood boil, to be honest. Why can't they just live their lives of luxury away from the cameras where it is rubbing all the fans' noses in it? To think a large majority of our fans scrimp and save all year just to be able to afford a season ticket, yet it takes the money of around 50 - 70 of these season tickets just to pay a week's wages for Davies. Or to look at it another way, you need to get around 1000 fans through the turnstiles each week to pay his weekly wage. To see him waltz around the pitch and perform so badly on a constant basis, then parade around in obscenely-priced designer gear, it's hard for it not to leave a sour taste in the mouth. The lad is genuinely Championship material at best, but has been afforded a multi-millionaire's lifestyle by some people who absolutely appalling judgement at Everton.

its 2020 mate everyone post pictures on social media of them wearing there new clothes, what do you want him to post a picture of him dressed like a tramp? Instagram is all about pictures and mainly selfies

Just makes my blood boil, to be honest. Why can't they just live their lives of luxury away from the cameras where it is rubbing all the fans' noses in it? To think a large majority of our fans scrimp and save all year just to be able to afford a season ticket, yet it takes the money of around 50 - 70 of these season tickets just to pay a week's wages for Davies. Or to look at it another way, you need to get around 1000 fans through the turnstiles each week to pay his weekly wage. To see him waltz around the pitch and perform so badly on a constant basis, then parade around in obscenely-priced designer gear, it's hard for it not to leave a sour taste in the mouth. The lad is genuinely Championship material at best, but has been afforded a multi-millionaire's lifestyle by some people who absolutely appalling judgement at Everton.

Never once seen him "waltz around the pitch" mate. He is one of the few that you can guarantee will put in a shift every time he gets on the pitch.

Jesse Lingard has his own ‘J Lingz’ clothing range. He’s in a different stratosphere to these two.

DCL is doing very well at the moment anyway.

Jesse Lingard is the biggest helmet in all of football. I can't look at him without breaking my back from cringing too hard.

As you say, DcL and Tom have a long way to go before they catch up to that muppet.

Status
Not open for further replies.