2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is hard to see why he hasn't been given a chance to make a difference.
The manager made him captain even though there were other more senior players in the team.
It must mean the manager has a vision of the team he wants and how that team should play, Tom Davies doesn't appear to fit.
Unfortunately for the manager, the team and us the supporters the managers vision is badly flawed and he needs to realise that very quickly.

He can't play in a two, got absolutely no positional sense adm doesn't even bother tracking his man, and if we were to play him further forward I'd sooner see iwobi or Bernard there
Would sooner see him with a bit of freedom and licence to get forward, it's what we're lacking at the moment, Siggy is way off at the moment,and you're quite right in suggesting the other two, it's not working at the moment so let's try something different.

It is hard to see why he hasn't been given a chance to make a difference.
The manager made him captain even though there were other more senior players in the team.
It must mean the manager has a vision of the team he wants and how that team should play, Tom Davies doesn't appear to fit.
Unfortunately for the manager, the team and us the supporters the managers vision is badly flawed and he needs to realise that very quickly.

He doesn't play because he's crap and offers literally nothing.

Making him captain for a game was bizarre though, im guessing it was just cause he is a local lad. Same reason why he's still at the club.

Go wide right if he had to but I'm not over impressed.
I think it's far too early to pass judgment (especially since he hasn't been on the pitch with the right teammates IMO).

If he's out right (where incidentally he's never played), are you sitting Richy, or Kean (or ugh DCL)? Just curious about your forwards.

He doesn't play because he's crap and offers literally nothing.

Making him captain for a game was bizarre though, im guessing it was just cause he is a local lad. Same reason why he's still at the club.
That's what Schneids offers, but apparently he's a shoe-in to play week in week out.

So what's the difference?

I'd rather have Tom's energy and thoughts of attacking out there. It can't be any worse than what we've had to watch the last month or so

He can't play in a two, got absolutely no positional sense adm doesn't even bother tracking his man, and if we were to play him further forward I'd sooner see iwobi or Bernard there

I like this idea he tried to move the game forward.

Lol.

Even better is that he has PASHUN

Status
Not open for further replies.