2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'd have had a better chance of 3 points if he'd been chosen to come on for Gomes.

I agree with that. Gbamin doesn't look a creative midfielder who can control the tempo of the game. He's the guy to turn the team around in transiton and get them moving forward. Davis isn't that type of player either, but he's closer to it.

I agree with that. Gbamin doesn't look a creative midfielder who can control the tempo of the game. He's the guy to turn the team around in transiton and get them moving forward. Davis isn't that type of player either, but he's closer to it.

Nothing to do with boy's ability - way too early to decide on that. He just wasn't fit enough to make an impact. Davies has plenty of energy and was up to speed.

I like him but not to start, he is a good option off the bench in a number of positions, those type of cameos will build his confidence again, but not a starter this season.

He actually looks great on the ball, give it him and he generally beats the first man, it's what he does with it afterwards that is his problem.
I still think he will come good, he has all the attributes, just needs to put them together.

Nothing to do with boy's ability - way too early to decide on that. He just wasn't fit enough to make an impact. Davies has plenty of energy and was up to speed.

Not doubting they guy's ability, just going on what i saw of him on Youtube lol lol

And the fact he was signed as a DM

This basically. His first training since the AFCON was after he signed for us last weekend. He even said himself when he signed that there was no way he'd be ready for this weekend. Had Delph not been injured he wouldn't have even been on the bench.

Added to that he's new to our league, new to our players. new to our style of play and what the manager wants, plus he's still only 23 himself which a lot of people tend to forget.

Nice threads again, Tom lad
Love the bag
50FC1A74-2E93-4A36-9A5B-1FF98DCE319F.png

Status
Not open for further replies.