2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can’t Eddie Howe give us like 30 mil in summer for him. I bet he would if he played for Liverpool. In all honesty tho I think the lad needs a loan. So he can play each week an hopefully develop and improve.

Needs to be out in the summer. Hasn't improved in three years and has had more chances than 99% of footballers his age. No more patience. Hopefully there will be a team in for him.

Watch him lining up for Leeds next season.

His career will go the way of Gosling if he doesn't get his head down and stop playing like a 16 year old

Why can’t Eddie Howe give us like 30 mil in summer for him. I bet he would if he played for Liverpool. In all honesty tho I think the lad needs a loan. So he can play each week an hopefully develop and improve.
I think we all want him to do well, short of getting Fergie out of retirement to sort him out, I think he's bound for a factory career, just like us.

Davies is no problem to us provided he stays away from the first team. His wages are a problem for sure but so are those of about 8 other players. It will be interesting to see if Carlo can see anything in him worth developing.

Status
Not open for further replies.