2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom has slipped badly in the forum rankings. He is hardly mentioned at all compared with Niasse and Ademooollla Looookerrrman.

In hindsight we probably should’ve loaned him out when he initially broke through, it’s too late now. A teams midfield needs to be consistent so I don’t envisage him getting too much gametime next season

I have constantly said on this forum that Tom is simply not good enough nor has he the potential to be good enough. It is absolutely laughable that he was given the captains role, however brief it was.

I am also so tired of the "he's one of our own" mentality and get off his back, he is simply not good enough and does not have the potential to be good enough.

I still think Tom has the potential to be a good player but he needs to be given a good run of games in a team that's performing relatively well.
Silva obviously believes in him and sees Tom as part of our future but his football needs to do the talking now.
I like the fact that he's one of our own, a good lad and puts 100% effort in every game. But he really does need to start performing on the pitch.
(And my teenage daughter adores him!)

I still think Tom has the potential to be a good player but he needs to be given a good run of games in a team that's performing relatively well.
Silva obviously believes in him and sees Tom as part of our future but his football needs to do the talking now.
I like the fact that he's one of our own, a good lad and puts 100% effort in every game. But he really does need to start performing on the pitch.
(And my teenage daughter adores him!)
I have constantly said on this forum that Tom is simply not good enough nor has he the potential to be good enough. It is absolutely laughable that he was given the captains role, however brief it was.

I am also so tired of the "he's one of our own" mentality and get off his back, he is simply not good enough and does not have the potential to be good enough.

Classic GOT

Status
Not open for further replies.