2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

He might be low on game time and confidence, but he just isn't good enough and generally doesn't get involved enough in games.

Kid needs time away from the club. Get him out on loan for 18 months and see how he progresses. I've seen people saying he's got no quality, but he looked a player when he first came into the team. Confidence is shot to bits and if thats the case Goodison aint the place to be for the time being.

The club FB account posted the highlights from when we destroyed City 4-0 today. Actually like day and night with regards to Davies. He looked so comfortable going forward with a ball, passed the ball well and generally looked so up for it. His transformation into this turgid tip tapper is actually shocking, the damage done by crap management and coaching is so evident. Misses Barry something fierce.

The club FB account posted the highlights from when we destroyed City 4-0 today. Actually like day and night with regards to Davies. He looked so comfortable going forward with a ball, passed the ball well and generally looked so up for it. His transformation into this turgid tip tapper is actually shocking, the damage done by crap management and coaching is so evident. Misses Barry something fierce.

I can’t help but suspect Vlasic comment about fearing the crowd is affecting all young players. Barkley is definitely one of them. If true this is very worrying.

I like him, but he hasnt really improved that much since first coming into the team. If anything, he’s less effective now.
If prefer to loan him out a full season, and see how he looks when returning. He probably wont ever become good enough, so we can sell him then. Think its a tad early to sell him now.

I honestly think Barry made scheiderlin look as good as he did

Status
Not open for further replies.