2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the good management?
Maybe stop being such a boring negative fan and read the posts and you'll see?
He got results out of cleverly and niasse, players who at the time were better than the players he had at his disposal.
We are playing better football, at the minute we are being let down by a lack of composure and wastefullness at crucial times, that cant be blamed on silva.

we've come on leaps and bounds and i have faith that we'll continue to improve

Maybe stop being such a boring negative fan and read the posts and you'll see?
He got results out of cleverly and niasse, players who at the time were better than the players he had at his disposal.
We are playing better football, at the minute we are being let down by a lack of composure and wastefullness at crucial times, that cant be blamed on silva.

we've come on leaps and bounds and i have faith that we'll continue to improve
Where?

do you watch any of our games r do you just read the scores off sky and instantly form a negative opinion?
WE are playing good football, creating loads of chances.
I actually enjoy going the game again after last season under allardyce.
Anyone who isn't a kneejerk sensationalist can see we're going in the right direction
I’m a season ticket holder, so yeah, I do watch our games.

Just seen then that on Boxing Day we had 27 points last season, this year we’re on 24 points now.

Really enjoying doing nothing in the season and being out of the cup.

No surprise that Gomes came into the game when Davies came on. Before that Gomes was isolated. Shocking team selection, 3 CH's and the 2 smallest players on the pitch scored with free headers inside the 6 yd box

No surprise that Gomes came into the game when Davies came on. Before that Gomes was isolated. Shocking team selection, 3 CH's and the 2 smallest players on the pitch scored with free headers inside the 6 yd box

Sigurdsson away from home at City was a hilarious choice. Not sure what our manager was thinking with that one. Needs must possibly.

I’m a season ticket holder, so yeah, I do watch our games.

Just seen then that on Boxing Day we had 27 points last season, this year we’re on 24 points now.

Really enjoying doing nothing in the season and being out of the cup.
really? because you sound like soemone who turns up just waiting for the chance to moan,
Yeah things could be better right now but theres a clear direction were headed in and a style were aiming for, rather than everyone ehind the ball, hoof and hope for the best

do you watch any of our games r do you just read the scores off sky and instantly form a negative opinion?
WE are playing good football, creating loads of chances.
I actually enjoy going the game again after last season under allardyce.
Anyone who isn't a kneejerk sensationalist can see we're going in the right direction
We're playing better football and creating more chances, but let's not get carried away as our final product is far from being clinical or as effective as it needs to be.

really? because you sound like soemone who turns up just waiting for the chance to moan,
Yeah things could be better right now but theres a clear direction were headed in and a style were aiming for, rather than everyone ehind the ball, hoof and hope for the best
Where is the clear direction? We’re doing exactly the same as we have done for many, many year.

Status
Not open for further replies.