To All Scousers

Status
Not open for further replies.
As said by a couple- not from Liverpool myself, but all of the family were from Liverpool and are blues- no choice! Good luck with the research!

my grandad was in the merchant navy, served in the army too during WW2, was with a mountain regiment in italy whose mascot was a goat !! but not goat off here haha,
anyway my dad joined the merch too when he was about 17 and has been all over the world, my other grandad served in the royal navy during ww2

My Dad was a bus driver and fought in WW2.. but he didn,t take the bus there.
Anyway he had no particular allegiance to either Blue or the other lot.That was my decision after thinking this is a great game i play with my mates and school football.
One team stood out for me and of course i don,t need to say or tell you what team that was .......
Been all over the country and other countries watching My Beloved Blues...
Everton through and through.....

I live in Liverpool. Was born here, and will die here.

To be honest I find that being an Evertonian is the same as your sexuality. You don't choose to be Heterosexual or Homosexual, you are simple one or the other. Being an Evertonian is something that I am, not something that I chose to be. That and the fact I like the colour of the kit, it brings out the blue of my eyes :D :p

I remember getting stick at work for supporting Everton when I was about 16 or so. The older guys were going on about how much Liverpool had won etc. I remember replying to them: "yeah, I guess it must be easy for you to support a winning team". To my surprise, they stf up and didn't come back with anything. Liverpool supporters, they know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Family all reds and preparing me to join the fold. My mates dad took me to my first game at GP for an FA game in 1971 and that was it! Never looked back COYB!!

Status
Not open for further replies.