Time for change

Sack sack sack??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who wants to invest in young players, sell half the squad, build a clear style which makes the players take responsibility in possession and organises us properly in defence.
Who though? Why do you think Moshiri can find that man if he couldnt in the summer?

I wouldn’t have appointed Benitez solely for this season. When something goes wrong it’s immediately his fault and not the players who regularly don’t show up.

5 managers have tried, and failed. Now our second manager who’s won European Trophies can’t get these players performing.

We recruited woefully, wasted money with zero care and built a team of mercenaries and losers.

I wouldn’t have appointed him, but aim your blame at the recruiter and the players because they’re the big problem here.
I aim the blame at them all. Moshiri is to blame for appointing Moshiri and embarassing the club.

But you cant get the right manager until you sack the one in place.

Attachments

• norman-potter-please-sir.jpg
    norman-potter-please-sir.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 49

Should never have been employed in the first place. Can’t risk him in charge given our next 6 games. This set of players can’t be getting sucked into a relegation scrap.

I aim the blame at them all. Moshiri is to blame for appointing Moshiri and embarassing the club.

But you cant get the right manager until you sack the one in place.

I wasn’t for it. But what good is it doing?

Realistically, if he goes who’s going to want to go to this job? The blame goes to the players and Brands firstly for me.

What manager makes these players perform? If Ancelotti, one of the most decorated managers of the game can’t, then who can?

You’ve got to tear the entire thing down.

Status
Not open for further replies.