Time for change

Sack sack sack??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only worth sacking Benitez if we're going "scorched earth" and binning the whole useless rat infested mess of clueless directors, incompetent old boys network of coaches, crap dof and scouts, woeful medical teams and shithouse coward footballers that are stinking the squad out along with him, otherwise nothing will change.

We should have went big once Ancelotti spewed it, and gave gaultier, gallardo, ten Haag or Bosz the keys to the kingdom to do to Everton whatever they wanted from a footballing perspective, within the ridiculous confines of our self inflicted financial situation of course.

Instead, we get an ill conceived, divisive, halfarsed managerial search and appointment from Moshiri, who continues to make mistske after mistake, seeing us regress with yet more of his money going in the toilet.

I just hope Benitez starts playing the youngsters during the ongoing injury and suspension crisis - I'd much sooner see the likes of branthwaite, Simms, Dobbin and any others playing for us and giving a s*ite than the usual suspects who have continually let the fans and previous managers down - they will get Benitez the sack, as they have with his predecessors.

The club needs a systemic root and branch review and structural changes before things will get any better - just sacking managers ain't gonna fix it, even though I never wanted bloody Benitez.

he can be blamed for his hideous tactics and substitutions, the players are rubbish,

injury’s obvs effect us. but it’s a win or bust job mate - he’s losing more it’s inevitable

and the board won’t even have a plan
Well, whatever needs to be done it is a mess. Just what has Brands been doing?

I just hope Benitez starts playing the youngsters during the ongoing injury and suspension crisis - I'd much sooner see the likes of branthwaite, Simms, Dobbin and any others playing for us and giving a s*ite than the usual suspects who have continually let the fans and previous managers down
Spot on

Only worth sacking Benitez if we're going "scorched earth" and binning the whole useless rat infested mess of clueless directors, incompetent old boys network of coaches, crap dof and scouts, woeful medical teams and shithouse coward footballers that are stinking the squad out along with him, otherwise nothing will change.

We should have went big once Ancelotti spewed it, and gave gaultier, gallardo, ten Haag or Bosz the keys to the kingdom to do to Everton whatever they wanted from a footballing perspective, within the ridiculous confines of our self inflicted financial situation of course.

Instead, we get an ill conceived, divisive, halfarsed managerial search and appointment from Moshiri, who continues to make mistske after mistake, seeing us regress with yet more of his money going in the toilet.

I just hope Benitez starts playing the youngsters during the ongoing injury and suspension crisis - I'd much sooner see the likes of branthwaite, Simms, Dobbin and any others playing for us and giving a s*ite than the usual suspects who have continually let the fans and previous managers down - they will get Benitez the sack, as they have with his predecessors.

The club needs a systemic root and branch review and structural changes before things will get any better - just sacking managers ain't gonna fix it, even though I never wanted bloody Benitez.
Spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.