Time for change

Sack sack sack??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had one of the most decorated managers of our age in charge. We've had the manager of the #1 ranked national team in the world in charge, as well as someone who managed one of the biggest club sides in the world. You'd think perhaps it'd be obvious by now that changing the manager isn't the answer.

Need to break that down a bit.

Martinez. I actualy thought he wasnt as bad as painted. Lukaku was a huge plus for him but he bought him so why not praise him. Points tally wise still the highest in prem but the rails had come off by time he was sacked. And that manager of the #1 ranked team in the world hasnt won anything with them. In fact you could suggest he has failed having such riches available to him.

Koeman? Well him managing barca means diddly squat. Atrocious manager who i think takes a lot of the blame for where Everton have been and are for the past few years. His managerial CV is embarrassing.

Ancelloti. Didnt change him. He walked.

One of that lot(koeman) shouldnt have got the job. Some would suggest benitez shouldnt be here either.
Your playing staff can be poor. A manager can also make them poorer.
Everton are starting to look like newcastle united under benitez. We're starting games looking like we're here for the draw. I used to look at newcastle and think look at the state of them.
Now i'm watchi......
Oh dear.

Need to break that down a bit.

Martinez. I actualy thought he wasnt as bad as painted. Lukaku was a huge plus for him but he bought him so why not praise him. Points tally wise still the highest in prem but the rails had come off by time he was sacked. And that manager of the #1 ranked team in the world hasnt won anything with them. In fact you could suggest he has failed having such riches available to him.

Koeman? Well him managing barca means diddly squat. Atrocious manager who i think takes a lot of the blame for where Everton have been and are for the past few years. His managerial CV is embarrassing.

Ancelloti. Didnt change him. He walked.

One of that lot(koeman) shouldnt have got the job. Some would suggest benitez shouldnt be here either.
Your playing staff can be poor. A manager can also make them poorer.
Everton are starting to look like newcastle united under benitez. We're starting games looking like we're here for the draw. I used to look at newcastle and think look at the state of them.
Now i'm watchi......
Oh dear.
Martinez was horrendous. No ifs or buts.

What’s the point in sacking him?

No one can turn water into Wine.

The players don’t show up, week in, week out and we’re onto to our 5th manager of the Moshiri reign.

There are so many issues, but what is the point of sack, and start again, only to have the same issue in 6 months?
Because the majority of fans didn't want him originally. It was a divisive appointment from day 1. Its only getting worse

Status
Not open for further replies.