Time for change

Sack sack sack??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to break that down a bit.

Martinez. I actualy thought he wasnt as bad as painted. Lukaku was a huge plus for him but he bought him so why not praise him. Points tally wise still the highest in prem but the rails had come off by time he was sacked. And that manager of the #1 ranked team in the world hasnt won anything with them. In fact you could suggest he has failed having such riches available to him.

Koeman? Well him managing barca means diddly squat. Atrocious manager who i think takes a lot of the blame for where Everton have been and are for the past few years. His managerial CV is embarrassing.

Ancelloti. Didnt change him. He walked.

One of that lot(koeman) shouldnt have got the job. Some would suggest benitez shouldnt be here either.
Your playing staff can be poor. A manager can also make them poorer.
Everton are starting to look like newcastle united under benitez. We're starting games looking like we're here for the draw. I used to look at newcastle and think look at the state of them.
Now i'm watchi......
Oh dear.
I'm just saying that all three of those managers are high-profile figures in the game, who regardless of whether we like it or not, have managed at a higher level than we're at, yet none of them were able to miraculously turn us into top 4 contenders. Everton are a rampant mess, but we've been a rampant mess for a very long time.

Because the majority of fans didn't want him originally. It was a divisive appointment from day 1. Its only getting worse

Just rinse and repeat?

At this moment in time, who are we actually going to get, who will stop us going on a merry-go-round of repetition?

Who will actually improve the squad short and long term, and make us better?

I wasn’t for it, but he’s here now. At least give him a chance to stamp his effort with a. Budget.

I'm just saying that all three of those managers are high-profile figures in the game, who regardless of whether we like it or not, have managed at a higher level than we're at, yet none of them were able to miraculously turn us into top 4 contenders. Everton are a rampant mess, but we've been a rampant mess for a very long time.

Agree to a point.
Martinez wasnt as high profile when we appointed him.
Koeman. High profile player. Manager though. Had more clubs than tiger woods as a manager.
High profile doesnt mean any good.
And thats possibly Evertons problem. They think it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.