Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my lad the dvd 'a decade of everton' for his birthday. I watched quite a bit with him and couldnt believe some of the goals he was conceding. Personally i think its a myth that he was once a great keeper, i always thought he was crap. The one thing he does that no other person can do is the amount of back spin he gets on the ball when he kicks it. That isnt a good thing!.

Remember the Drogba one?

I got my lad the dvd 'a decade of everton' for his birthday. I watched quite a bit with him and couldnt believe some of the goals he was conceding. Personally i think its a myth that he was once a great keeper, i always thought he was crap. The one thing he does that no other person can do is the amount of back spin he gets on the ball when he kicks it. That isnt a good thing!.
Great post Harry, I can see you're not a fan of crap goalkeeping. Is that because you dislike Americans ?

Hated him since Lampards winner in the cup final. Went for it with the wrong hand, Southall pointed it out at the time.

Terrible keeper these days.

I know keepers can normally play on longer then outfield players, but Tim is now 36 and it shows in the way he moves and saves. Plus i'll never understand how a PROFESSIONAL keeper can have such a poor kick. At times, it barely reaches the half way line. Sunday league stuff ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.