Tim Howard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just me mate. A concerted effort from Team Ace hooked Iggy and Nik. I was the sacrificial bait.

Ghost also had a few "episodes" but that was fine work by Sergeant davek.

And its nearly back again!

watching Davek bait Nik into a banning was an absolute masterclass, poor ijjy, he knows whats going on but he just cant help himself

Since we're talking WC...and Tim Howard...how about that throw to Donovan beyond the halfway line in stoppage time vs Algeria.

Ian Darke's call of that goal was as good as it gets...think he might have blown a gasket...the American lid with him couldn't form half a sentence

No chance of a 2nd return for the Gman?

I blagged Dylan into pardoning Ghost for the Euros mate and talked Ghost into coming back.

It went well until Danny logged on to see Ghost posting and super banned Ghost permanently. He basically banned all Welsh ip addresses to prevent his return.

Danny don't forget. Sadly. Our loss I feel.

The Uncle Tom match preview was as good as it gets. Ghost was in the midst of trying to fend off racist apple loving Welsh Nazi stereotypes and he dropoed something like that. Davek was ALL over it.

This place can be so boss when it wants to be.

Since we're talking WC...and Tim Howard...how about that throw to Donovan beyond the halfway line in stoppage time vs Algeria.

Ian Darke's call of that goal was as good as it gets...think he might have blown a gasket...the American lid with him couldn't form half a sentence

I will take any excuse to post this.

[video=youtube;ALJu7YPMNBI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALJu7YPMNBI[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.